As the saying goes: “If a worker wants to do something good, he must first sharpen his weapon.” Although a small electric screwdriver is very common, there is some knowledge about how to buy and use it correctly.
- Different domestic or professional uses according to needs. Most electric screwdrivers are designed for professionals. When buying, you must distinguish between professional and general electric screwdrivers. In general, the difference between the professional and the public domestic electronic lot is in power, and the professional electric power is more significant so that the expert can reduce the workload. The general household electrical lot is relatively small in engineering, and the workload is relatively low. The input power of the electric batch does not need to be significant.
2, the outer packaging of the electronic lot should be clear, no damage, the plastic box is secure, and the buckle of the plastic box should be firm and durable.
- The appearance of the electric lot must be uniform in color. There are no apparent shadows and dents on the surface of the plastic parts. There should be no scratches or bump marks. The misalignment of the assembly between the external components is ≤0.5mm. The aluminum parts are smooth and beautiful without defects. The surface of the machine must be free of oil and stains. When holding by hand, the switch handle should be flat. The cable length generally should not be less than 2 meters.
- The parameters of the identification plate of the electric lot must be consistent with those of the CCC certificate. The complete address and contact details of the manufacturer and manufacturer must be available in the instruction manual. The serial number of the traceable product must be on the nameplate or certificate.
- Hold the electric screwdriver with your hand, turn on the power, and frequently operate the switch so that the tool starts up commonly. Observe whether the on / off function of the electric screwdriver switch is reliable. At the same time, look for anomalies in televisions and fluorescent lamps in place. To confirm if the electric screwdriver is equipped with a valid radio interference suppressor.
- The electric screwdriver is activated for one minute. When the hand is held by the hand, the side should not feel any abnormal vibration. Observe the spark that is reversed. The inversion spark should not exceed 3/2, usually of the electric screwdriver. Look inside the air inlet, and there should not be a visible arc on the surface of the switch. There should be no abnormal noise during operation.