Are you looking for the Best Table Saw for the money of Today? Check out this article that I have prepared for you!
If you have decided to buy a Table Saw then in this buying guide you will find everything you need to know about these wonderful cutting tools.
Since you are on this page, you may be interested in taking a walk around the beginning so that you can find other types of saw at the best price on the market.
If you are completing your workshop with powerful and multifunctional tools for professional or private jobs, the table circular saw is important to complete your equipment. Then I leave you with what I consider to be the best of today.
What is the Best Table Saw?
Among the wide variety of Table Saws that exist, I have made an exhaustive selection of what I consider to be the best and the best-selling today , so that you only have to choose the one that meets all your needs and is perfect for you.
At the end of the review of each Sierra de Mesa , I leave you the direct link in Amazon Spain with the best offer for each of them. So let’s get started:
# 1 Bosch PTS 10 – Best Table Saw
PTS 10 table circular saw: cutting power and precision; Precise sawing of wide workpieces thanks to the integrated slide carriage with angle stop
Table saws are very special and complete machines, but for me, the most important thing is comfort and power. That is why the best table saw in our opinion and taking into account the opinion of consumers is the Bosch PTS 10 .
It is not only the best bench saw but also the best-selling table saw on Amazon, and how can it be if it has a 1400 W motor with a no- load speed of 5000 rpm and a cutting height up to 75 mm . It has a side and rear extension on the table which helps a lot when cutting large objects.
SEE THE BEST PRICE
With the PTS 10 table saw you can precisely adjust miter angles of ± 60 ° . In addition, the tilting saw blade allows vertical mitering. Whether you need to work with parquet floors, large boards or wooden slats for roof or interior construction, with the PST 10 from Bosch all these jobs will be done in the blink of an eye.
- Motor Power: 1400W
- Maximum Cutting Height: 75 mm
- Depth of Cut at 90 ° / 90 °: 75 mm
- Depth of Cut at 45 ° / 90 °: 63 mm
- Weight: 26 Kg
- Miter joints up to ± 60 °
READ ALL THE USERS ‘REVIEWS
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Bosch PTS 10 Table Saw:
- Maximum tilt angle to the left: 45 °.
- Precise longitudinal cutting thanks to the self-adjusting parallel stop.
- Connection for Vacuum Cleaner.
- Soft start to start the engine gradually.
- Vibration reduction.
- Long durability of the blade.
- The only disadvantage mentioned by users who have purchased this table or bench saw is that they comment that the bottom plastic tends to accumulate dust during use, which requires frequent cleaning.
In conclusion, we selected the Bosch PTS 10 circular table saw as the best table circular saw for several reasons, among which is that it will allow you to guide large workpieces with maximum precision piece by piece, exactly with the same angle, as many times as you want. It is a device that, although it may seem somewhat expensive, its quality and performance make it a very good choice for your next purchase.
This time I want to recommend the Bosch PTS 10 T model , it basically has the same characteristics and advantages as the PTS 10 model , the difference is that the PTS 10 T is supplied with a practical metallic lower frame which will help you to saw pieces work great.
Thanks to this lower frame you will have a better support of the workpiece,
achieving more effective and comfortable cuts. If you are interested, here is the price on Amazon :
Bosch PTS 10 – Table circular saw with frame in cardboard box, 1400 W (table extension, parallel stops, extraction tube, blade diameter: 254 mm, depth at 90 °: 75 mm)
PTS 10 circular saw – for strong and exact cuts; Precise longitudinal cuts thanks to parallel guide stop
# 2 Einhell TC-TS 2025 U – Circular Table Saw with the Best Quality / Price Ratio
If what you want is a more powerful table saw , that does all the work without representing practically any effort but without getting to give it excessive or heavy use then you do not have to spend a lot of money, you just need a versatile and robust saw like what is the Einhell TC-TS 2025 U .
Despite not being a saw with professional finishes, its value for money is unmatched , you will also have great possibilities of cutting your materials without having to invest too much money.
This model of bench saw is ideal for DIY enthusiasts to make all their longitudinal or angle cuts either in solid wood, fiberboard or other material, and is that with a power of 1800 W and the characteristics in general of this saw you can achieve a uniform advance for a fluid and exact sawing of all your pieces.
Einhell TC-TS 2025 U – Electric cutting table with cable and base, 220-240 V, 1800 W, saw blade 250 x 30 mm
Compact and universal with a power of 2000 watts and a cutting height of up to 85 mm
The Einhell TC-TS 2025 U allows you to individually adjust the height and inclination with the help of the 2-in-1 saw blade adjustment and to complete it I tell you that you can expand your table for the machining of your workpieces and this model already includes a bottom frame with fixed support to give you greater stability.
SEE BEST PRICE
If you are looking for high security to carry out your work, the TC-TS 2025 U has more than one security mechanism for you. As you can see, there are many advantages that Einhell offers with this model of table saw, but if you want to know more, here is more information:
- Motor Power: 1800W
- No Load Speed: 5000rpm
- Maximum Cutting Height: 85 mm
- Depth of Cut at 90 °: 85mm
- Depth of Cut at 45 °: 65mm
- Tilt Angle: 45 °
- Miter joints up to ± 60 °
- Worktable Size: 640mm x 487mm
- Weight: 26 Kg
READ ALL THE USERS ‘REVIEWS
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Einhell TC-TS 2025 U Circular Table Saw:
- 2-in-1 saw blade adjustment (height, inclination 0º – 45º).
- Table width for wide workpieces.
- Housing with chip suction connection.
- Saw blade guard with chip suction.
- Includes lower frame.
- It has a device for winding the power cord.
- Carbide precision saw blade.
- Scroll head with support.
- The hardware that comes with the equipment for assembly are not of very good quality.
- The lateral guide of this saw is a bit flimsy and they also indicate that since it is only fixed at one end, if you do not hold it well, long cuts will not come out perfectly parallel.
- Table circular saw for non-professional use.
We can say that the Einhell TC-TS 2025 U model is an excellent option if you are looking to carry out DIY work without extreme perfection in terms of precision or if you want to work with heavy or complex pieces since I remind you that it is not a table circular saw professional. Most of the comments indicate that it is a tool of excellent quality / price ratio, robust, with good power, with a lower frame that makes it very stable, with a good extraction system. In conclusion, the Einhell TC-TS 2025 U is a perfect saw to easily and comfortably cut any material for a more than sufficient price.
# 3 Makita 2712 – Most Powerful Table Saw
If you are one of those who are looking for a professional table saw that offers you the best finishes, the best precision, durable, with a track record and you do not mind investing a little more money in quality assured products then this model of table saw Makita is a great option.
The Makita 2712 is a tabletop circular saw that you can easily operate without being a professional. It has enviable finishes and a high resistance and super powerful 2000 watt induction motor that gives you longer life, reduces noise and requires less maintenance. Despite working with a turning speed of 2950 rpm that may seem low to you, it offers ample stability in cuts ensuring precision and quality in cutting any material.
Makita 2712 Table Saw, 2000 W, 240 V, Black / Blue, 315mm
Easy change of the parallel and precise guide for square cuts; Protection against disconnection of current
The cutting capacity of this saw is quite high and competitive at 85mm and 58mm at 45 ° . You will be able to make your bevel cuts from 0 ° to 45 ° very easily. It also includes an adaptable lateral axis to guide the cutting piece without difficulty.
If you want to know about the Makita 2712 table, I will tell you that it is made of high quality steel, which lengthens the useful life of the tool, in addition the table is extendable in the back area providing you with a greater support perimeter, ideal for long cuts longitudinal. It is an easy to transport saw as it comes equipped with two handles and wheels on two of its legs.
SEE BEST PRICE
Features of the Makita 2712 Circular Table Saw:
- Power: 2,000 W
- Rotational Speed: 2,950 rpm
- Disc Outer Diameter: 315mm
- Disc Inner Diameter: 30.0mm
- Max Capacity Cutting 90 °: 85 mm
- 45 ° Cutting Capacity: 58 mm
- Weight: 52.9 Kg
- Cable length: 3.0m
- Dimensions: LxWxH 700 x 1,670 x 810 mm
- Left / Right Cutting Tilt Angle: 45 – 0 °
READ ALL THE USERS ‘REVIEWS
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Makita 2712 Table Saw:
- Ideal for daily work.
- Maximum cutting capacity of 85 mm.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Low noise generation.
- Ideal table for work on site.
- Connectable to a vacuum cleaner.
- Price a bit high if your budget is tight.
- Saw with a heavy weight compared to the rest of the list.
Summing up after everything we tell you about this wonderful and powerful circular table saw, we can say that indeed the Makita 2712 is a somewhat high cost saw but that thanks to its high level, finish and precision, the price is well worth it. It is suitable for professional work or for anyone looking for a superior table saw and do not be afraid to invest a little more. All the comments indicate that it is powerful, with a high level of precision, with excellent finishes and easy to transport.
# 4 Proxxon 2227006 – Best Compact Table Saw
We wanted to open a space where we could show you wide options to choose the best circular table saw that meets your needs, that is why I present a model that perhaps does not have the greatest power or the size to saw large pieces but is perfect for small carpentry and marquetry jobs .
I present to you the Proxxon 2227006 model which has a nominal power of 85 W with a rotation speed of 5000 rpm with which you can easily cut small pieces of wood and boards, plastic, fiberglass plates and other materials with a level extremely low noise.
Proxxon 2227006 – Circular Bench Saw Ks-230
220-240v; 85 w; 5,000 rpm; Weight approx. 1.8 kg
The Proxxon 2227006 is highly recommended for its excellent depth of cut thanks to the 58 mm (SUPER CUT) blade that is supplied in series and 80 set teeth with which you can make cuts in 8 mm thick wood .
To obtain more precise cuts, it has an adjustable guide support for mitering and an adjustable angle stop with graduation. All this is available in a product with a light weight of just 1.8 kilos and a flat milled table design made of die-cast aluminum.
SEE PRICE WITH THE BEST OFFER
- Power: 85W
- Wood Cutting Capacity: up to 8 mm
- Plastic Cutting Capacity: up to approx. 3 mm
- Cutting capacity in non-ferrous metals: up to approx. 1.5 mm
- No Load Speed: 5000rpm
- Total Dimensions: 240 x 180 x 80 mm
- Work Table Dimensions: 160 x 160 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
READ ALL THE USERS ‘REVIEWS
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Proxxon 2227006 Table Saw:
- Quiet and with a long service life.
- Main housing in ABS with sliding side door to clean the sawdust.
- Includes SUPER CUT blade (58 mm diameter) as standard.
- Fiberglass plates can be cut with the carbide saw blade.
- Saw for small cuts or marquetry.
- The cutting height cannot be adjusted.
- To have different depths of cuts and materials you have to purchase other cutting discs.
All the comments indicate that the Proxxon 2227006 is a compact, light table saw with good precision, giving perfect, clean and straight cuts. What I want you to keep in mind is that it is ideal for small and detailed modeling jobs, if you want to work with large pieces then this saw is not what you need.
Proxxon 2227006 – Circular Bench Saw Ks-230
SEE PRICE IN AMAZON
Video of Proxxon 2227006 Table Circular Saw:
# 5 Einhell TH-TS 820 – Economy Compact Table Saw
If you want to invest less than 150 euros but you want a table saw with enough power, quality and more compact then you will probably be interested in seeing the Einhell TH-TS 820 model that compared to the previous options that I showed you, this one It also offers good quality, with a light design, easy to transport and with a more accessible price.
The Einhell TH-TS 820 model is composed of a motor with a power of up to 800 watts with which you can cut all kinds of materials, both straight and with an inclination of up to 45 ° . The carbide saw blade, with a diameter of 200 mm and 24 teeth , allows a cutting height of up to 45 mm .
SEE PRICE WITH THE BEST OFFER
Despite being a small saw, it presents certain advantages that are difficult to ignore, such as, for example, that it includes a compartment for storing the cable that, together with its compact design, makes it an easy-to-transport bench saw, even more so if you want to take it from your workshop. to a work to cut your materials. Additionally, thanks to the connection for a suction system , the workplace is effortlessly kept clean.
READ ALL THE USERS ‘REVIEWS
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Einhell TH-TS 820 Table Saw:
- Design for mobile use.
- Parallel stop with 2 heights.
- Scale on the table that allows quick adjustment for parallel cuts.
- It can be installed as stationary.
- Adapter for wet and dry vacuum cleaners with 36mm.
- It is not very precise in its cuts.
- They recommend cutting disc with more teeth than the one that comes with the equipment to make cuts with finer finishes.
- A bit noisy.
- Saw not suitable for professional work.
It is important that you are clear about the use you intend to give the table saw you are looking for. If you plan to use it excessively, you want precise angle cuts, you want perfect and very clean finishes and you need to work with large pieces then I am sure that this is not the ideal saw for you and I invite you to see other models in this list that they can easily give you those benefits.
If, on the other hand, you are only looking to do specific jobs with the table saw, make straight cuts and perhaps something else and also you only want to spend a few euros, I recommend this Einhell saw , since for that use it has plenty of benefits.
# 6 Ferm TSM1033 – Good Quality Table Circular Saw
FERM TSM1033 Table Saw (1800 W, 230 V, 8 Piece Set)
Sliding extension (aluminum) for large parts; Vacuum connector to keep the work area clean
Another model that I want to show you is the Ferm TSM1033 . Ferm is a Dutch company recognized for offering a range of high quality, high performance products and ergonomic design.
The table saw model TSM1033 from Ferm is a table circular saw that works with a power of 1800 W that, when combined with a TCT cutting blade, allows you to make cuts of up to 74 mm of high quality, guaranteeing the best results.
Thanks to the sliding aluminum extension you can work with large pieces. In addition, the table saw is provided with a parallel and miter fence for precision work and has a 0-45 ° adjustment for angular cuts.
SEE PRICE AND USER OPINIONS
- Power: 1,800 W
- No Load Speed: 4,700 rpm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90 °: 74 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45 °: 63 mm
- Weight: 24 Kg
- Table Dimensions: 930 x 625 mm
- Saw blades size: 250 x 30 x 2.8 mm
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Ferm TSM1033 Circular Table Saw:
- Extension for large pieces.
- Vacuum cleaner connector.
- The machine includes a high quality TCT blade (T40) and parallel guide.
- Provided with a safety switch.
- Includes bottom frame
- Suction system not very efficient.
- The cutting guide presents a little play, reducing the precision of the cuts.
This is just another option for a good circular cutting saw at an affordable price. The Ferm TSM1033 is a saw that, although it does not have 100% precision, is of good quality, ideal for cutting boards and beams. Perfectly suited for demanding DIY cuts.
# 7 Mannesmann M12850 – Cheap Table Saw
Mannesmann – M12850 – Electronic table circular saw
Certified with TÜV / GS; 800 watts; Iron and plastic material (red elements)
For people who are getting a budget short or are not interested in spending more than 100 euros but do not want to stop having one of these wonderful cutting tools, I leave you an excellent cheap table saw : Mannesmann M12850 .
It is a sturdy, easy-to-transport traditional construction saw with limited functionality but capable of cutting a wide variety of materials and a good grip for use on the floor or on a table.
The Mannesmann M12850 table circular saw has great stability thanks to the four rubber mounts, especially for use on the ground. The surface of this saw is not very wide (520 x 320 mm) which prevents its use for large pieces. The transport of this tool does not present any problem thanks to its compact design and its weight of just 10 kg .
I want to tell you that this table saw has an adjustable system that allows the cutting of pieces in a maximum height of 40 mm and an electronic control system that facilitates maintaining control over the cut.
READ USER OPINIONS ON AMAZON
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Mannesmann M12850 Circular Table Saw:
- Easy transport.
- Compact table saw.
- Perfect for use on any surface.
- Economic (less than 100 euros).
- Includes cutting disc.
- Made of robust materials, suitable for the most demanding jobs (Certified with TÜV / GS).
- It does not have a suction tube.
- You cannot cut oversized or thick pieces.
IS THIS THE MODEL I AM REALLY LOOKING FOR?
I want you to take into account very well the limitations of the Mannesmann M12850 table saw so that you can make your decision easier as to whether it is what you are looking for: as it does not have a suction tube, you will not be able to suck up the chips during your cuts. It is not suitable for cutting oversized or thick pieces. If you analyze well and you realize that these limitations are not a problem for you then I can tell you that this table saw is a great option since it can handle practically any material, it is one of the most transportable available and very good to use on any surface. The mannesmann M12850 It is a cheap table saw, very resistant and stable, useful both for demanding jobs and for the DIY lover, as long as it is small parts
Second Hand Table Saw
If you want to see what options are available in second-hand table saw below I leave you a link that will take you directly to the reconditioned section of Amazon :
VIEW ALL SECOND HAND TABLE SAWS IN AMAZON
What is Circular Table Saw?
The Circular table saw , table saw or cutting table is a machine for longitudinally or transversely wood, metal, plastic or other materials sawing. It is made up of an electric motor that turns a circular blade at high speed.
The table saw is the most popular within the category of circular saws and is usually present in most workshops. The main advantage of the table circular saw is that it allows you to guide large workpieces with great precision , you just have to place the piece on the sliding carriage, adjust the miter and start sawing. The diameter of the blades is always greater than that of portable or hand-held circular saws.
There are circular table saws of different dimensions depending on the needs. On average, they usually have weights between 15 and 60 kg , so they can remain fixed or be transported for work in other places, although clearly their portability is not their strength .
It is recommended to choose a model with mobile supports to regulate the depth of cut. As a safety measure, it is preferable to table saws that have a protector for the cutting disc , a divider that keeps you away from the pieces to be cut and a device against kickback blows.
What Kind of Circular Saw is Best? Hand or table?
This is a very common question since both belong to the same category of saw, however there are some factors that you should take into account or questions that you should answer before deciding. Here I show you some:
- How often are you going to use it? It is important that you define very well the use you plan to give your circular saw, if you are going to use it for specific jobs or if you will use it for prolonged or daily use.
- Where are you going to use it? You need to use it only in workshop or you need to mobilize it
Are you looking for a Hand Circular Saw?
After this you need to consider the following:
- Your budget. Hand saws are usually cheaper than table saws, as I mentioned in the post about the best circular saws, the price of the most basic models can range from 50 to 70 euros while table circular saws can cost between 200 and 350 euros.
- What kind of jobs are you going to do? since if you plan to carry out continuous, demanding and large-scale jobs, you should opt for the circular table saw.
- Assess Power and Speed. Since if you are going to give it little use you will not need a very powerful saw, hand circular saws have a power that ranges between 500 and 1400 W reaching speeds of up to 4500 rpm Depending on the type of saw you choose it is important that it counts with a speed regulator since not all the materials to be cut are the same nor all the jobs to be carried out are the same.
What is the Table Saw Used for?
If you wonder what can be done with a table saw? I would have to answer that you can cut from wood, plastic to metal with great precision compared to other types of saw, they also provide speed when cutting easily mobile objects, and thanks to the table itself it allows you to work comfortably and produce in series.
The circular saw bench to having a fixed rotating disk shape helps the accuracy of cuts not having the pulse factor that many of us fail in some cases. They are ideal for cutting in a straight line and in series a wide variety of pieces and making cuts of up to 45 degrees with most of the models on the market.
How to choose table saw?
What circular table saw do you recommend? What is the best table saw? Which Circular Table Saw to buy? In short, they are all very common questions and concerns, since with so many options on the market choosing a table or bench saw becomes a somewhat complicated task. I will give you some tips to make your decision a little easier:
- Be clear about what materials you intend to cut with your machine , and this is important because if you want to work with soft wood, for example, you do not need a saw with a lot of power and the price would therefore be low.
- Look at the power and speed , since you can define what material your saw can cut. For example, if we need a saw that cuts all types of material, whether dense or not, and we want to give it a more professional use, we will need a power above 1400 W. However, an average power to cut different materials without giving it a excessive use would be fine between 700 and 900 W.
- The size of the table. In fact, I would recommend this type of saw more for people who work as contractors or people who have a workshop since its large size is usually a discomfort if you do not have a space for its location. Knowing the maximum width and thickness of your cutting table is also very important, since it will depend on whether or not your table can cut materials that are too thick. The ideal is a stainless steel table or another type of resistant material that ensures the effort of the work. Additionally, it is important that it has support to be stable.
- Your budget is also a very determining factor when choosing your table saw, as I mentioned before, the most complete models are usually very expensive. For example, if a basic range of table circular saw with low power but enough for small DIY jobs is enough, you can find them between 60 and 90 euros . From 100 euros up to 350 euros we already go to a range intermediate with more power and precision, suitable for more frequent use and cutting practically any material. Exceeding the margin of 350 euros you will find what we usually call professional table saws practically all-terrain ideal for working with materials of great hardness with 100% precision.
- Whether or not you have chip extraction systems , there are models that have a more basic extraction system such as lids and channels, while others have more complete systems that allow the extraction of your chips while cutting.
How to Cut with a Circular Table Saw?
If you wonder how to use Circular Table Saw? Here are some little tips:
- Use basic protective equipment: goggles, gloves, a mask and even earplugs to reduce dust, noise and projected particles when cutting.
- Select the appropriate saw according to the material to be cut (wood, plastic, steel) by the type or hardness of the material, by the work piece (boards or boards) and type of cut (straight or curved).
- Use the appropriate saw blades and always in optimal condition.
- It guarantees a good of the saw using both hands and holding it by the areas of grip provided.
- After finishing the task, replace the protective cover.
Where to buy Circular Table Saw?
If you ask me, I suggest you buy table circular saws online , and without a doubt the best place to do it and that has worked wonders for me is Amazon , due to the following:
- You will find hundreds of models available with the best offers of the moment.
- You avoid having to take the car or transport, visit several stores until you find the right one and to complete queues to pay for your saw, all this translates into loss of time and as we already know, time is money.
- Thanks to online stores such as Amazon, you make the purchase in a comfortable and fast way, as we like it.
- All teams have varied and good buyer reviews, so you take advantage of the experiences of other users to make your purchase and answer any questions you have.
- Excellent user service, if you have problems with any equipment or want to make a return you will not have any problem.